• Small Group Coaching that is socially distanced as advised by The FA
• Staggered arrival and leaving times
• All training to take place in outdoor setting
• Temperature checks on arrival for children and coaches
• Hand sanitiser to be used for children on arrival and when leaving the sessions
• One-way system to enter and leave the venue
• Parents to view sessions from a dedicated area away from coaches and children
• Additional cleaning of equipment between sessions
• Additional cleaning of toilets
• Reduced capacity at camp venues
• Children to be organised into social bubbles that they stay with for the full week of camp
• Prioritising full week camp bookings to decrease the turnover of children in a week (Individual Day Bookings may open 1 week before the camp starts if there is capacity)
• Children and coaches to have temperatures checks each day on arrival
• Lead coaches to take a lateral flow COVID test at the start of each camp week
• Coaches to socially distance from all children and colleagues
• A common- sense approach taken for children to socially distance within their bubble
• All or as many activities as possible to take place outdoors
• In the event that an activity has to take place indoors, we shall ensure the area is well ventilated
• One- way system on entry and exit of the venue
• Hand sanitiser available for each bubble that must be used on arrival, during breaks and when leaving the venue
• Additional cleaning of equipment each day
• Additional cleaning of toilets during each day
• Dedicated isolation room in case an individual presents symptom’s whilst at camp
Guidelines and best practices to be updated and reviewed regularly in line with government and governing bodies. Risk assessments shall be reviewed in accordance with guidelines at the time of the activity taking place.
The above lists represent many of the protocols that we have implemented but additional measures may be added or removed in line with government advice. These measures will be strictly adhered to and families must cooperate as we adapt. We strongly believe that these measures will keep all our children, coaches and parents safe during this pandemic, however we are unable to guarantee that all risks have been eliminated.
3 sessions from the Spring Term 2020 were cancelled due to COVID-19 and will therefore take place on:
6 / 7 June
13 / 14 June
20 / 21 June
If you are unable to attend these sessions and have notified Rising Stars prior, then your credits will be held for you. Failure to notify Rising Stars that you will not be attending will result in your credits automatically being deducted.
For those who have already signed up for the Summer Term 2020, this term shall start on 27 / 28 June and continue through the summer. Any credits that still remain after this period can be used for Autumn Term 2020 sign ups.
If your child shows symptoms of COVID-19 whilst at camp, they will be placed in an isolation room and accompanied by a staff member who will be in full PPE
The parent shall be notified immediately, and the child will be collected at the earliest possible time
If the child is unable to attend camp due to falling ill with COVID-19, we will try to fill the place and offer a full refund for the days missed if successful. If unable to fill the space, no refund will be offered.
If any members of a child’s family start showing symptoms of COVID-19, the child should not attend the camp and a full refund shall be offered if we are able to fill the space. In the event that the space is not filled, no refund shall be offered.
If the child has been outside the United Kingdom within 2 weeks of attending camp, government guidance at the time must be followed and Rising Stars management notified prior to camp starting.
Please note: MAMA.codes carefully monitors and adheres to the latest Government guidelines to minimise the risk of transmission of Covid 19. We are grateful to our partner venues and parent community for their support in this. We are, however, working with excitable children who may not follow our rules 100% of the time, so we would sadly advise families who are shielding not to attend and to consider our Online classes. By attending a face-to-face class, you accept that MAMA.codes Ltd cannot be held responsible if an attendee of the class falls ill.