Rising Stars will perform the service on the day specified in the booking.
The situation is evolving on a daily basis. We at Rising Stars Activities are, therefore, constantly updating our response in line with guidance from the Government and other authorities.
Rising Stars Activities shall continue with activities until the Government advise otherwise.
If you have a confirmed case of Covid-19 Coronavirus, please do let us know if you have attended any of our activities in the previous 14 days, as we may need to take further action.
Refund Policy – Birthday Parties
- Birthday Party deposits are non refundable
- If a birthday party can not go ahead due to COVID in the group, the party deposit can be kept in credit as long as the party is rearranged within 3 months. If rearranged outside of this 3 month window or not rearranged at all, Rising Stars are entitled to keep the deposit.
- If a birthday party is cancelled due to a non medical issue, Rising Stars Activities are entitled to receive the remaining balance due for the party entertainment
- If a birthday party is cancelled due to a non COVID medical issue, a doctor’s note will be required and the deposit can be kept in credit as long as the party is rearranged within a 3 month period. If rearranged outside of this 3 month window or not rearranged at all, Rising Stars are entitled to keep the deposit.
Refund Policy – Holiday Clubs
- COVID: If your child is not able to attend due to COVID, a full credit note will be supplied for future use
- Non COVID Medical reason: At the discretion of the management. A doctor’s certificate may be required.
- 14 days before: 90% credit or refund
- Within 14 days: 50% credit or refund
- Less than 48 hours: at the discretion of the management
Refund Policy – Sports Clubs
- Medical reason: Full credit note for sessions missed if your child cannot attend a block of sessions due to injury or medical reasons. A doctor’s certificate will be required.
- Other reasons: at the discretion of the management
If there are any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions you may contact us using the following information: email@example.com
or 0208 150 6655