Terms & Conditions
Rising Stars will perform the service on the day specified in the booking.
Refund Policy – Birthday Parties
- Birthday Party deposits are non refundable
- If a birthday party can not go ahead due to COVID in the group, the party deposit can be kept in credit as long as the party is rearranged within 3 months. If rearranged outside of this 3 month window or not rearranged at all, Rising Stars are entitled to keep the deposit.
- If a birthday party is cancelled due to a non medical issue, Rising Stars Activities are entitled to receive the remaining balance due for the party entertainment
- If a birthday party is cancelled due to a non COVID medical issue, a doctor’s note will be required and the deposit can be kept in credit as long as the party is rearranged within a 3 month period. If rearranged outside of this 3 month window or not rearranged at all, Rising Stars are entitled to keep the deposit.
Refund Policy – Holiday Clubs
- COVID: If your child is not able to attend due to COVID, a full credit note will be supplied for future use
- Non COVID Medical reason: At the discretion of the management. A doctor’s certificate may be required.
- 14 days before: 90% credit or refund
- Within 14 days: 50% credit or refund
- Less than 48 hours: at the discretion of the management
Refund Policy – Sports Clubs
- Medical reason: Full credit note for sessions missed if your child cannot attend a block of sessions due to injury or medical reasons. A doctor’s certificate will be required.
- Other reasons: at the discretion of the management
If there are any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions you may contact us using the following information: email@example.com or 0208 150 6655